Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Much Jon Cryer Get Pay



Today I will take a question I have e-mail to write a post. It is not the first time I asked about it and think it might be an interesting topic. We always talk surf photography theme.

As you know (or not), once I started taking pictures from the water with a cover ewa marine . Today I have a SPL housing for my 40D, but the camera does not work: P

The question is usually ... What do you recommend? "With the marine ewa I have enough?

Well, it is clear that if there were no big price difference between a case and a case the answer is clear: buy a case.

However, we must be clear about one thing. If you're not sure you're going to take the case all we deserve, that is, you're not sure that you will be fine taking pictures from the water, either physical, because it will give some funk, or I'll just stick to water only in fun sessions with little size and strength, piƩnsate very much to keep only the case. Is clearly not as comfortable as a shell, but its price, ease of cleaning and assembly are a factor in favor.

to me at the time I was fine with the case. I took pictures cool, but not always easy to pull the trigger at the right time: P Of course, when I started to get into bigger waves and stronger ... sleeve is not ready for that. For me it opened a pore by a board (probably in one of many wallowed in Rodiles) and I got water. Luckily I saw that tarnished and I realized right away and saved the material. By the way, those of marine ewa (thanks to photocentric where I bought), I traded it for a new one.

One thing to keep the mind is that the front cover vignetting if you put a fish eye.

In summary ... Ewa Marine


ewa marine

  • V -> price

  • V -> speed up and clean

  • X -> resists normal stakes, but probably something will finally happen in sugarcane sessions

  • X -> may be inconvenient to get to shoot at the right time, you can easily lose good moments



Housing (in this case I have a SPL)
carcasa SPL

  • V -> resistance, if it does not matter where you ride mess (unless the lashes against the stones of course)

  • V -> comfort of shooting, you take the stick and shoot

  • X -> have to spoil the boards, some are more pesky to ride than others, ... If you like the topic does not involve much effort

  • X -> Price



I hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment