Thursday, March 17, 2011

Denise Milani At A Computer

Cares Question ... fix canon 40d or 60d and apana pillar housing

To see gentlemen. I'm in serious doubt. Actually I have time to think because I have a turkey.

The point is that photocentric yesterday I was looking to see which cameras entering the enclosure. Unfortunately, the 7d does not fit or pressure, so we had to try the 60d, which comes but we should make adjustments in the housing to properly seated and move the controls.

And my question is this. "Arreglaríais the 40d, which sits perfectly, and soon about 300 euros which is a flat rate offering 6 months warranty on anything from the camera, or pillaríais a 60d?

The workaround I really nicely with the 40d, but it made me come spend doubts. 40d



  • V ->

  • cheaper
  • V -> fits perfectly into the case

  • V -> 6.5 fps

  • X -> older, less warranty and no video recording


60d

  • V -> 2 years
  • guarantee
  • V -> video recording

  • X -> does not fit neatly into the case

  • X -> less fps

  • X -> more expensive



See what do you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment